Geez, you guys are so nice!

  • akristaakrista@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2001
      Thank you, each and everyone of you, for helping me feel better about
      our decision with Bailey. I really do feel better - sometimes you
      just need someone else to tell you that you did the right thing!

      It was lovely yesterday at the Hartsdale Pet Cemetary and we brought
      Bailey's ashes home in a nice little tin. The people there are so
      professional and it was a very nice send-off for the little guy.

      On happier notes, Katarina is thrilled to be an only child again.
      Little does she know she'll soon have a little kitten around to
      torture her! We've decided we definitely want another ball of fur
      rolling around the place, after we've had a few more days to grieve
      fully for Bail. By next weekend I think we'll be a two cat family
      again.

      -Krista
    • diane
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2001
        Hi Krista,

        Did you think about getting two kittens? That way Katarina will still be an
        only child of sorts, the kittens will spend more time with each other
        (usually <G>).

        I know what you are putting yourself through with the doubts. Kearra threw
        a clot last year and I had to make the decision to let her go at the vets a
        few hours later. I was devastated cuz I didn't get a chance to try anything
        out for her (we had been treating her with meds for 5+ years) but my fear
        of her dying alone and scared at night is what made me decide to let her go.

        You did the right thing.

        All my best,

        Diane

        At 01:37 PM 9/28/2001 +0000, you wrote:
        >Thank you, each and everyone of you, for helping me feel better about
        >our decision with Bailey. I really do feel better - sometimes you
        >just need someone else to tell you that you did the right thing!
        >
        >It was lovely yesterday at the Hartsdale Pet Cemetary and we brought
        >Bailey's ashes home in a nice little tin. The people there are so
        >professional and it was a very nice send-off for the little guy.
        >
        >On happier notes, Katarina is thrilled to be an only child again.
        >Little does she know she'll soon have a little kitten around to
        >torture her! We've decided we definitely want another ball of fur
        >rolling around the place, after we've had a few more days to grieve
        >fully for Bail. By next weekend I think we'll be a two cat family
        >again.
        >
        >-Krista
      • peggy baldwin
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2001
          --- akristaakrista@... wrote:
          > Thank you, each and everyone of you, for helping me
          > feel better about
          > our decision with Bailey. I really do feel better -
          > sometimes you
          > just need someone else to tell you that you did the
          > right thing!
          >
          > It was lovely yesterday at the Hartsdale Pet
          > Cemetary and we brought
          > Bailey's ashes home in a nice little tin. The people
          > there are so
          > professional and it was a very nice send-off for the
          > little guy.
          >
          > On happier notes, Katarina is thrilled to be an only
          > child again.
          > Little does she know she'll soon have a little
          > kitten around to
          > torture her! We've decided we definitely want
          > another ball of fur
          > rolling around the place, after we've had a few more
          > days to grieve
          > fully for Bail. By next weekend I think we'll be a
          > two cat family
          > again.
          >
          > -Krista

          Hi Krista,
          I am so glad you are going to open up your home and
          heart to another cat or kitten.There are so many out
          there that need good homes.God Bless You.
          PEGGY

          http://phone.yahoo.com