Re: [feline-heart] Update On Taffy Ultrasound

  • peggy baldwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2001
      --- Cynthia Rausch <crosseye@...> wrote:
      > Greetings,
      >
      > Sorry for the delay, Taffy had a partial ultrasound
      > down yesterday
      > morning, they were unable to take measurements, for
      > some reason
      > there equipment was working right, they booked me
      > into another
      > clinic for this coming Tuesday.
      >
      > I didn't even have a chance to talk to the vet on
      > what he had
      > seen, he had disappeared and left me the the vet
      > tech's who
      > didn't know what had gone on.
      >
      > I didn't know there were different kinds of machines
      > out there,
      > but they said this one would be better because it
      > was a color
      > Doppler.
      >
      > Any comments on the different machines out there
      > would be
      > appreciated.
      >
      > I spent most of yesterday and today consoling Taffy,
      > and kissing
      > that shaved area which is so close to his heart and
      > so soft. My
      > sweet boy was pretty traumatized by the ordeal.
      >
      > Thank you all for you prayers, I will updating you
      > again next week
      > after the appointment.
      >
      > Cynthia, Taffy, Samuel

      Dear Cynthia,
      My cats have seen a cardiologist and have never
      been shaved and Dr. Miller was so good with my cats
      that they behaved for him
      The only machines used was the one for ultrasound
      and the ekg.
      I do hope all goes well for Taffy and i will keep
      her in my prayers.
      PEGGY

      http://phone.yahoo.com