Staying home with our kitties

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2009
      hi -- more of these emails (like the one below) have been appearing on this list, I appreciate being given the opportunity to check these things out.

      I have seen some of our listmembers not being able to treat their kitties because they can't afford the treatments, and some who can't even afford to visit a cardiologist to get a proper diagnosis. And many are afraid to leave their sick kitties to go to work. I can help you solve all these concerns. I have been working at home for many years, and it's so great to be able to stay home with my kitties. It took me a while to find the best work-at-home opportunity, but I found it 2 1/2 years ago. I am averaging $10,000 US a month, working about 20 hours a week. You can do it as much or as little as you want, even if you only have a couple hours a week. It works very fast, and it just involves inviting people to listen to a live call that explains how the program works, that's it. Absolutely no selling or explaining anything. I'll teach you exactly how to do it if you are interested in working from home. If you'd like more information, please visit my site -- fill out the form and I'll call you with the details... http://www.ChangeYourFuture.com

      Tigger is sleeping on my monitor, keeping it nice and warm while I work for a little while this afternoon ... we make a great team!