More info to add to post above...

  • kavaleer@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      I should add....BeeJoo gets daily subQ fluids..of 150cc's/day. Of
      course if I'm concerned about a heart problem, I'm even more
      concerned because I'm giving her daily fluids....

      Also...she's been tested for hyperthyroidism: negative

      No cough, either.

      She also gets daily Taurine supplementation (500mg twice a day)....I
      heard that some cats develop cardiomyopathy due to a lack of this in
      their diet, so thought because I have to warm up her canned food
      daily, it wouldn't hurt to add this (heat can destroy the taurine in
      food, so I've read).

      Lisa