Re: [feline-heart] For Krista Re: Bailey is gone

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2001
      Good point. When Pretty Girl was at the vet's on Friday for the diarreah
      (and weakness) she made a fool of me when the vet put some tumi-k on the
      roof of her mouth and she had plenty of energy then to turn her nose up at
      him, then turn her back on him and walk into her carrier. We both laughed.
      I thought she would be ok. Within two and a half hours I was rushing her to
      er. Do not second guess what you did.
      Jan

      http://joekopecky.homestead.com