Good news - kitty Tobias

  • gretchenkolsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Tobias went back for his follow-up cardiac evaluation yesterday and we got great news. He is responding exactly as we had hoped to the Atenolol and has had no side effects from the medication.

      From the report:

      1. With Atenolol therapy, resolved left ventricular outflow obstruction and resolved abnormal mitral vale motion with elongate anterior mitral valve.

      2. Mitral valve displasia with elongate anterior mitral leaflet and mild regurgitation.

      3. Low risk now for developing HCM.

      4. Continue Atenolol and follow-up in 9 months.

      Bottom line: we got the best news we could have possibly hoped for. Tobias is our miracle heart kitty!

      Thanks to all of you for your support and guidance.

      Warmly,
      Gretchen and Kitty Tobias