Re:Looking for some Atenolol

  • MekaNoel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8 9:14 AM
      Hi,

      My boy Nikko takes Atenolol and I get it at Target for $4. I just have?his vet call it in to Target. Then when it's ready i go pick it up.

      Linda and Nikko

    • toomany_kittys
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9 12:10 AM
        Hi everyone,
        It is with great sadness that I post that Luigi suffered a saddle thrombosis on the morning of August 18th. I found him when I got home from work in the morning. I rushed him to the ER where bloodwork indicated that he had also gone into acute renal failure. The vets said that even with heparin he would have only lived for a few more days in pain, so I held him close and said goodbye.
        Luigi was a very cool cat - my little dream kitty.
        Every night I would wake up with his cheek on mine with him purring - his breath a whisper of a breeze on my cheek.

        He had a wonderful last few months and was completely asymptomatic, so this came as a shock.

        I would like to express my gratitude to the members of this list who helped us so greatly when he went through a very rough period a few years ago. Lisa, Sue (and angel Pepper), Leah, Nala and Rosemary greatly helped with sharing their knowledge.
        Thank you to everyone for your endless support during his illness.
        El