Nikko - Feline dentist and Krill oil

  • mekanoel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Just wondering if it's ok to use Krill oil 300 mg instead of fish oil? I usually give 1000 mg of fish oil daily to Nikko.

      Also does anyone know of a good feline dentist in the Los Angeles area. Nikko has bad teeth and I would really like to get them looked at my a vet that specializes in feline dentistry.

      I'm brushing his teeth but he paws at his mouth and it looks like there is extra skin around the gums.

      The vets just say it looks ok.

      Thanks
      Linda, Nikko, Mia and furgang, missing Meka, Stichie, Dancer, Lucy
    • Pat
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2009
        Hi Linda;

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2009
          Hi Pat,

          Ok, thanks. It sounds like it's a better oil then.

          Thanks

          Linda and Nikko