Nattokinase

  • gill7penny
    Message 1 of 58 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hi. I have found a Nattokinase I can buy in the UK called Doctor's Best. Info on an American website says Vitamin K is removed. How many capsules should I give Sasha daily? The info says 1-2 capsules daily but I imagine this is for humans. I would appreciate any advice and just hope I can get Sasha to take these!

      Thanks

      Gill and Sasha
    • Carol
      Message 58 of 58 , Aug 13 8:23 PM
        hi Jen,

        We use Nutricology Nattozyme.  They  make a few potencies, but this is the one we used. http://www.vitacost.com/nutricology-nattozyme-90-softgels  It's 36mg in each softgel.

        Most brands are good, just make sure you get one that has the Vitamin K removed.  Some of them don't.

        We gave our Misty 1 softgel twice a day.  Some folks gave much  more, up to 100mg twice a day.

        Carol and Angel Misty