Orbax antibiotic for heart kitties?

  • moonpye
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi all, has anyone used Orbax antibiotic for their heart kitties? (anyone
      use Orbax with severe RCM/CHF/high risk for clot kitties)?

      Can you please tell me if you have had any good/bad experiences with Orbax
      or what you saw or what to look out for.. Please feel free to write me
      privately if you would like.

      Thank you,
      Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar