Re: [FH] Nikko - Update

  • Cathy Mack
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2009
      Hi Linda,

      I'm so glad you got the good news on your little darling! I'm on the list here not because I have a kitty with a heart problem, but I have two Siberians that may be prone to HCM and thus I keep up to date via this list.

      I have used Clavamox on my kitties for a while for other reasons. Side effects include vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and loss of appetite, all of which I have experienced when using this drug. Loss of appetite seems to be the biggest side effect I've experienced with my gang.

      I have also used Covenia which I have had nothing but great results with. In fact it helps with nausea caused by other conditions and makes the little guys eat like crazy.

      HTH,

      Cathy