Stragles Echo/plus other questions&comments

  • starbright102005
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2009
      I better start writting Stragles meds down again, unfortunately my memory is slipping on when i give her meds, which one. I can not remember if i gave her her enapril last.i have the same problem with mine as well. Also i have a Kitty here SR kitty, info on SR, i used to go to another neighbor hood to feed and water her on and off for 4 years, i took her to a vet and had her combo tested (neg) all her vaccines, was told verry bazzar, sex unknown, turns out she is a female NOT male like i had beleived, anyways to make along story short, i tried to rehome her and everything fell through, so i am keeping her , as of Jan 08..and on a hunch i took her in to have her thyroid checked & she enought the poor think is hyper T.. she has a verry high heart rate, will make appointment for her to have a bp check verry soon. Also have to take her to reg vets for recheck of her hyper T. about every 4-5 months. Also she used to eat like a little piggy and now i have been assist feeding her since Mar 09.. That (the assist feeding) began many months after hyperT dx, hyper T dx last year.. I pray she doesn't have cardiac issues as well, as i can not afford an echo for her now. I am soooo strapped for cash and credit cards are in the thousands from all my kitties, etc. So i will begin with bp check.. Ok..... now what i kinda wanted to comment on if Kitty has cardiac issues then all my indoor kitties will be "special" needs kitties.. So i will have my hands full. Also would anyone here have a HCM kitty with IBD.. My Stargles i believe has IBD and i a have channged eating plan.. Also i may have to go the raw way with pre boilling the mmedallions(have to order them) I am sooo frustrated with the IBD, it is not stable, i may try a little assodopilis and see if that helps. I will email the gals who emailed me shortly. But now i must go and hand feed SR, give meds to whoever gets them at the moment and write down the meds and times. Oh yes all indoor kitties are female. Stargles, Kitty, SR, and Cleopatra..The outdoors group are ferals and strays...Have to go check my feeding stations as well! Bless you all and thanks soooo verry much for all comments and avise , it is so verry appreciated! Forgive the length of this post,,, Carole & all her kiddties