Pumpkin today

  • Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2009
      Had xrays and they while not perfect; they were much improved from last
      week. He also had an ECG and nothing there; YAY! His temp was absolutely
      normal and his breathing rate and heart rate very good....OMG! I feel like
      this past week has been the most emotionally painful week of my life; just
      like when Max crossed almost one year ago..

      So he dodged the bullet one more time..thanks to everyone's caring and
      praying to three great vets looking out for him!

      Thanks to everyone for the kind words, candles, white lite and prayers...no
      one can ever repay you..but Pumpkin and I thank you from the bottom of our
      heart.

      Now I can sleep again..so we are going to cuddle up together take a nap
      together right now!

      Linda

    • gretchenkolsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2009
        Linda,
        I did not see your first message until Pumpkin had already gone and had the tests done, but I said a quick prayer and then came across the update and I am so glad for you and Pumpkin. What wonderful news! Enjoy that nap and know that Max is watching over both of you right now.
        Peace and blessings,
        Gretchen, heart kitty Tobias, angel Priscilla and angel Pierre