Re: [FH] New Member Theo - Serious Heart Failure

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2009
      Michelle, I'm so sorry about Theo. It sounds like an absolutely awful week,
      and like he had what's called a saddle thrombosis, a clot blocking some of
      the bloodflow to his leg. There's nothing you could have done to prevent it,
      especially with everything being so sudden - even kitties on blood thinners
      have no guarantees. I'm so sorry for your loss. He sounds like a very loved
      kitty who had a wonderful, long life.

      (Email meant for the group below.)

      On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 10:46 PM, Michelle Russell