Re: [FH] what next???

  • Carolyn Cohen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
      Jean,
      Thanks for your response.
      Gaia is on pepcid already but perhaps it could be considered as to whether her dose should be changed now that she is on the pred.I think the pred was helping her appetite which made it more confusing when her appetite dropped off. I am now making sure to check her respiration as I know both the fluids and the pred are not good for heart.
      What you stated is exactly our goal....to keep her as comfortable as possible for as long as possible without torturing her in the meantime.
      You have given me some good things to think about. Thanks again.
      Carolyn