RE: [feline-heart] Re: It takes Six Days to Get to Heaven - Prett y Girl

  • Sandler, Zellene E.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2001
      Jan, I read your messages with tears in my eyes. This is all so sad. You did
      everything anyone could possibly do for Pretty Girl. And she knew that. Take
      comfort in the love she has for you.

      How wonderful to see the rainbow! I am sure it was the sign she was sending
      to you. When my Boingy died at age 19, I also saw rainbows. And a week later
      as I walked in the woods thinking of him, there were butterflies all around
      me. Sometimes I would see a shadow in the hallway or the end of a tail
      around a corner. And even without these physical signs, I still feel the
      love of my cats who have crossed the bridge...it is all around me. And
      Pretty Girl is there for you, telling you she's happy and healthy and
      running through the meadows at the Bridge waiting for you.