Re: [feline-heart] Re: URGENT ADVICE PLEASE

  • Anyes Moscrip
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 24, 2001
      ramtrimble@... wrote:

      > My cat Rusty also is vomiting on endacard and aspirin and atenolol. I have
      > gotten him some of the science diet sensitive stomach stuff and he is
      > vomiting less frequently. Unfortunately they do not have it in a light
      > formula. He inhales his food and does not chew it.
      >
      > Robin and Rusty

      Have you tried IVD limited ingredient cat food? My cat does not tolerate most
      of the commercial cat foods but she does well on that. Her preferred flavors
      are duck, lamb and rabbit. This is a food for cats with food allergies but it
      might help Rusty also. You can order it from waggintails.com

      Anyes and the girls