Re: New Member-Isabella

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2009
      After seeing limping in one rear leg in December, we took our boy to the vet. At first it appeared that he might have injured it jumping down from something - no bone damage on the x-ray, though. When it didn't improve over a couple of days, the vet investigated further and found a heart murmur. After radiographs and BP measurement in both legs, it was discovered that he has obstructive HCM. He's on Enalapril and a few other drugs/supplements. He's been doing OK since then, so try to be optimistic.