Re: Arrhythmia treatment - 2ND REQUEST

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2009
      Thanks everyone for the responses...I was afraid we are the only ones with the problem, it is good to know others are able to cope with this too. I talked with the cardiology tech who talked with a couple of the cardiologists for me and checked in Plumb's and the feeling yuck can indeed be a side effect of the sotolol. So she's on two meds which can cause yuck feeling, poor girl doesn't have much of a chance to feel good getting both meds twice daily. We have decided to take her back to the neurologist for a recheck as I think it is the pain medication which is causing the most problem.
      Thanks again.
      carol and the girls