Re: [FH] Re: Arrhythmia treatment - 2ND REQUEST

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3 2:13 PM
      No, sorry but I don't know.

      Sue

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "goldengirlgene" <Marciam@...>
      To: <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 4:55 PM
      Subject: [FH] Re: Arrhythmia treatment - 2ND REQUEST

      > Sue, Do you know what kind of arrhythmia Pepper developed?
      > Marcia
      >
      > --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Sue <susan@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> My Pepper had developed an arrhythmia. We did two things. First, the
      >> cardiologist took her off atenolol as this can be a side-effect. Second,
      >> tried adding bioplasma to her supplements. Between those two things, it
      >> stopped her arrhythmia. I'm not sure that anyone else had the same
      >> results,
      >> but it was great for her!

    • Carol
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3 3:03 PM
        Thanks everyone for the responses...I was afraid we are the only ones with the problem, it is good to know others are able to cope with this too. I talked with the cardiology tech who talked with a couple of the cardiologists for me and checked in Plumb's and the feeling yuck can indeed be a side effect of the sotolol. So she's on two meds which can cause yuck feeling, poor girl doesn't have much of a chance to feel good getting both meds twice daily. We have decided to take her back to the neurologist for a recheck as I think it is the pain medication which is causing the most problem.
        Thanks again.
        carol and the girls