Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Nikko - 2nd update

Expand Messages
  • MekaNoel@aol.com
    Hi Kristen, Nikko see s his Cardiologist this Thursday and if his lungs are worse I will ask about the injectable lasix. They just ordered the appetite
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      Hi Kristen,

      Nikko see's his Cardiologist this Thursday and if his lungs are worse I will ask about the injectable lasix. They just ordered the appetite stimulant today so I will see how that goes.

      If Nikko does get into distress again then I will just head out to the Cardiologist since they are a 24 hour emergency also. I should have done that on that Friday instead of waiting for his vet to open Saturday morning. I didn't realize it was his heart because my vet had said his heart sounded good but at that point had not done an xray.

      I do not like the emergency clinic that is close to me. Every time I go there I have a bad experience. I took Nikko's sister Dancer there?last summer and ended up leaving for one farther away.

      Thanks for your advice.

      Linda and Nikko, missing Meka


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.