fibrous tissue

  • Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2009
      My Pumpkin has been having coughing "fits" and we did some xrays that showed
      some fibrous tissue in his lungs. He's always been a bit asthmatic; now
      he's got an inhaler but I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts about the
      fibrous tissue in his lungs? Could it be related to his HCM condition?
      He's been rather lethargic for the past couple of weeks..any input would be
      greatly appreciated.

      Thanks to all in advance,

      Linda