Re: carmen

  • janie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2009
      My cardiologist says NO steroids unless it is needed for something
      very bad. So I apply that to my heart kitties as well. My cat got a
      depo shot and we did not know she had HCM she threw a clot and was
      gone in a week. So you better have a very good reason to try to give
      any of my cats healthy or not. They pass them out too freely. Same
      with our drs. I think the pills would have been milder. Could have
      done it. I think yes you could cut back lasix and keep and eye out for
      distress and then step it up. I Carmen on Beta blockers or something.
      Janie