RE: [feline-heart] protein in urine

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 18, 2001
      he was on floxstat for 7 days....his urine does not smell any more than
      usuasl and there is no fever....he takes atenolol and we are waiting for the
      results of the bllood work later this day....we believe that his kidneys may
      be compromised but aren't sure and the full battery, renal and hepatic, is
      being done to determine.....i'm also sick and with what seems to be very
      much the same thing actually.....so in some ways i'm hoping that we both
      have some kind of "bug" and will be able to take meds together to get rid of
      it....but i must say that every time the pum gets sick, i get sick too.....i
      love him so much and i must be crazy.....

      pls pray for my boy,
      linda