Carol or others RE: O2 tank

  • hanneloretepper
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
      Were is that picture again of the 2 o2 tents. I cant seem to find it. What is cardiac decompensation???
      Is that what could have happened to Emily after straining to poo.
      I held the o2 up to her nose last night while she was reating. She did not mind to much.
      She is starting to est on her own a bit , but that seems to tire her out, just eating.Is this heart problems we are all dealing with like this?????
      The vets dont know were her infection is, i suspect it is around her lungs were she has small pockets of small amt os fluid. Prob infected from just sitting there? Any ideas?
    • moonpye
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
        Hi Lori,

        Try this Link:

        Have you tried any Gerbers 2nd Foods baby food or Nutrical for cats in the
        tube.
        They may help Emily's appetite right now.

        Hugs to you and Emily,
        Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar

        On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 2:14 PM, hanneloretepper
        <hanneloretepper@...>wrote:

        > Were is that picture again of the 2 o2 tents. I cant seem to find it. What
        > is cardiac decompensation???
        > Is that what could have happened to Emily after straining to poo.
        > I held the o2 up to her nose last night while she was reating. She did not
        > mind to much.
        > She is starting to est on her own a bit , but that seems to tire her out,
        > just eating.Is this heart problems we are all dealing with like this?????
        > The vets dont know were her infection is, i suspect it is around her lungs
        > were she has small pockets of small amt os fluid. Prob infected from just
        > sitting there? Any ideas?

      • moonpye
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
          *cardiac decompensation*

          **
          *"Medicine* - Failure of the heart to maintain adequate blood circulation,
          marked by labored breathing, engorged blood vessels, and edema"