Re: [FH] Re: Vomitting liquid & mucus

  • Kathy Wood
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
      Thanks to everyone for feedback.

      I had bloodwork done a few months ago & renal values were high normal
      (which is typical for Sangie), thyroid was ok & nothing really jumping
      out at the us. The liver values were a little elevated but the vet
      didn't seem extremely concerned given all the meds she's on I guess they
      figure things are relatively stable.
      I'll just keep an eye on her.
      Best,
      k & s-

      Denise Newman wrote:

      > Hi Kathy,
      >
      > It definitely sounds like you need to get a complete blood test done
      > on Sangie, including testing for hyperthyroidism. These symptoms could
      > be CRF, hyperthyroidism, IBD, even diabetes.
      >
      > Denise
      >
      > ________________________________

      Kathy Wood
      Executive Program Manager