Re: Emily not doing well

  • m3cflvi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
      Sorry to hear about your kitty Emily. We are here to support you.

      I know when cats hide like that they do seem to feel sick and hide. Little April dragged herself under the bed when she threw a clot to get the saddleblock. I had to pull her out and she went back in. Still its always hard to just let go. Maybe see what happens
      Hang in there

      Joe