RE: [FH] Carol. Need advice on how you build that oxygen cage.

  • Carol R.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
      I'm not sure the Yahoo search feature is working properly yet. It doesn't bring up all the posts that you're searching for when you put in a name. They're on a slow track with getting it fixed.

      If you do a search, it might bring up at least something though, so worth a try.

      hugs,
      Carol and Snowball and the gang

      Snowball in the garden

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o6bLwo5jPE