How to make a oxygen tank at home.

  • hanneloretepper
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
      Im getting some 02 delivered in am and wonder if any one has suggestions?

      Lori
    • moonpye
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
        Hi Lori,

        These links below may give you some ideas.

        I'm sure others who have oxygen setups will write to you.

        Just click on each link below:

        Best to you and Emily!
        Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar

        On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 8:28 PM, hanneloretepper
        <hanneloretepper@...>wrote:

        > Im getting some 02 delivered in am and wonder if any one has suggestions?
        >
        > Lori

      • Pat
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
          Hi Lori;