Re: my beloved cat

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29 9:46 AM
      hi Sabrina,

      If the cat is on Lasix he should be peeing a lot. Is there something else wrong besides the heart failure? Any kidney problems? If you're going to the vet today, ask them about his kidney values if they did bloodwork. If they didn't do bloodwork, he needs it done to know what's going on with his kidneys, liver, blood count too.

      Is he eating? Being on antibiotics without eating is going to make him feel sick and probably not want to drink either.

      Let us know how it goes today.

      hugs,
      Carol and Snowball and the gang

      Snowball in the garden