RE: Cant read my posts

  • Carol R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      yahoo is having major problems with their search features. Ever since they did the changeover in March and April to their new servers, they've had zip in the search feature department! They say they're working on it, but almost all of the other groups I'm on still don't have the seach feature working properly. I'll put in my name and only a few posts will come up and all are from before March.

      It's not you... it's Yahoo. If you go to the website and go to the Messages page, at the top of the messages is a message from Yahoo about if you're having problems with searching to click to fill out a questionnaire to report it. I've done it and it's a very short thing. Just put in the name of the group and your name and email address and they say they'll work on it. I hope so! Not being able to search for emergency info is the worst thing!

      Carol and Snowball and the gang

      I cant seem to find my posts. I post a message but it does not come up. Other groups that i belong to say they see my posts but I dont? what is wrong with what i am doing.?Help

      Hannelore