Re: Bocho's Update

  • jintzr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2009
      Lynn, many,many cats live long happy lifes after going into congestive heart failure and being managed on the correct medications. Most of us here are proof of that. I am not sure why anyone would tell you to let Bocho go. My only guess is they have never dealt with a heart problem before and don't realize how well cats can be managed and live happily on medication.

      I just think maybe Bocho may need more lasix, or some adjustment of medications. What did the vet say about the dosage?