Re: [FH] Beautiful story that we all need......

  • Suzianne Painter-Thorne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2009
      This story reminded me of the Irving Townsend quote from his book Separate
      Lifetimes:

      ³We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our
      own live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Unable to
      accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way. We cherish memory
      as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary
      plan. . . .²

      Sue & Boo