Lucy and Rutin

  • pawsitivelyappetizing
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
      Hi
      I am looking for anyone who has had their cat on rutin to respond.. I was told by the vet to see if anyone has had their cat need potassium supplements from being on rutin.. Also Lucy is on 500 MG of rutin 2x's a day... she has been breathing fine for 1 1/2 months.. no fluid.. Thank God and Thanks to all who suggested Rutin.. You ALL saved her life for sure... I am wonering if I CAN DROP HER TO 500 OR LESS ONCE A DAY? Please avise if you have ANY experience.
      Thanks again for ALL you help!
    • janie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2009
        Blackie was on it for years no problems at all and it saved her life
        for yrs. I cut the pill in half and she had half am super and bed.
        Sometimes a little less but we never went off it Glad its working