RE: [feline-heart] Harpsie's pulled through (-:

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2001
      helen,
      what did harpsie take for the infection??? it turns out theat pum had a
      urinary tract infection, we think///// and so now i'm giving him
      zanocin....it's been up and down and very traumamtic for all of us....so i'm
      still waiting to see....in the meantime, mike has bought by ticket to go to
      houston just in case.... will post more later....our inet service keeps
      disconnecting me every few minutes...it's extremely frustrating....i
      continue to be a wreck.

      linda