Re: [FH] lung changes on x-ray

  • dshale1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2009
      Thanks. The vet said the lung abnormality he saw on the x-rays was consistent with asthma, which Pye has had for many years. I just wanted to find out if it could possibly be from anything else. He said the x-ray showed her heart the same size and shape as six months ago, but of course they can't tell all that much without another echo. At least it doesn't appear to have enlarged any further.

      I'm hoping that by increasing her Flovent dose, maybe the lung inflammation or whatever it is the vet saw on the x-ray will decrease.
      -Susan