Re: coQ10

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hi Sue

      Can you explain what the health problem is when dropping CoQ10. When Trixi
      had her heart attack and went to the hospital, she missed it for a week and
      I didn't dare put her back on the Cardio S in case it unbalanced her. Now
      I`m worried after reading your post.

      Thanks :)

    • Sue
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
        Lyn,

        My understanding is that the body manufactures CoQ10. When you start
        supplementing, the body reduces its own production. Therefore, if you stop
        suddenly, the body doesn't have enough.

        If you decrease the dose gradually, it gives the body a chance to
        compensate. If you stop suddenly, there is little to no CoQ10 in the body
        until it gets a chance to recover. I don't know how long that takes.

        Sue and angels Pepper & Gandy
        with Nicholai, Lola-Joy and Isabella