Re:Advice needed again -- Big Footsie

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hi

      None of my HCM cats lost weight, in fact they gained it once they were
      feeling better. Have you had Footsie's thyroid checked? That can affect cats of
      his age and is usually shown by weight loss, looking thin and eating
      loads.

      The other thing may be his metabolism has speeded up and he needs more
      food. Also, has he been wormed recently and you might want to consider a high
      calorie food. When mine lose weight, a few weeks on the kitten food bucks
      them up.

      :) Lyn