Re: New to the board!

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2009
      Hi Jess

      I am sorry to hear Max is poorly. Sounds like the frucimide is keeping the
      fluid off his lungs and he needs it. There is a diuretic called
      Spironolactone as well and I use that in combination.

      I agree he needs an ultrasound ifg he hasn't already had one. Has Max a
      cardiologist? A crash like that isn't uncommon and each time it requires quick
      intervention, so well done for spotting it quickly.

      Lyn :)