Re: [FH] Re: Update - Tobias's cardio eval

  • moonpye
    Message 1 of 14 , May 25 12:22 PM
      Hi Gretchen,

      I'm glad you are following up with the cardio, thanks for letting us know.:)

      I find it easier to write from my email. Reply - will go only to the
      poster. Reply All - will go to the poster and CC the group. You could also
      delete out the poster to just send to the group by using the heart group
      address as if you were to compose.

      Replying from the group - The only way I know how to reply to the individual
      and the group from the group site is...before you hit Reply copy what you
      wrote, then go back to that post and hit reply again, then change the drop
      box address and Paste in what you copied.

      .
      Hope this makes sense:)

      Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar