Re:New member with a tough call to make

  • nala_zq
    Message 1 of 7 , May 22 8:53 AM
      My heart kitty had an e-tube placed - not a stomach tube. She had it
      in for about 2.5 months, when she tired of it, she removed it herself.
      You can look through the archives for Cozette and Nala and e-tube.
      The timing would have been around Dec. 25, 2006 - Jan. 2007.

      Her HCM was quite advanced at the time of the surgery to place
      the tube. I would make sure that I went to a vet that had placed
      several e-tubes and knows a lot about anesthesia. I believe I
      might have posted some of those details as well.

      Best,

      Nala

      -