OT: IMPORTANT - FDA warning for Reglan and Nutro food recall

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I received this from a friend from another group.

      "The FDA has ordered a "black box" warning, the FDA's strongest warning, for drugs that contain metoclopramide, which is used to treat gastrointestinal disorders."

      http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/news/metoclopramide-drugs-get-black-box-warning or
      http://tinyurl.com/peujyv

      Also, there's been a recall from Nutro cat food. It's got incorrect levels of zinc and potassium. Please read:
      http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/nutro05_09.html

      Please cross post this to anyone and any group you think should see it.

      Take care,
      Carol and Snowball and the gang