Re: [FH] UPDATE; Neighbor's Cats on Balcony

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2009
      You did good!!! The biggest concern is the strings around their necks. They don't realize they're 3 floors up, and if one ran for a bug or a bird he could slip off and be hanged by the string. That owner needs to be educated!! Slip her another note. They shouldn't go out at all, but if she has to do it, it should be supervised and just for a few minutes by themselves.