[FH] Re: New Member - new kitty with murmur diagnosed today

  • montgomery_kathy
    Message 1 of 9 , May 15, 2009
      I totally agree with this. I have said these same words in another group. My kitties were meant to find me because I will go through the the anguish and expense to treat them but always keeping in mind their quality of life. One of my angels had diabetes and CRF but lived to 18. Another angel had osteosarcoma and had his leg amputated but unfortunately the cancer spread a year later. One of my current kitties has HCM. Another is a tripod (due to injury before I adopted her). I love them all.

      Kathy
      Ranger (HCM), Tenaya and Sierra (tripod non VAS)
      Angels Subie, Lucas and Zoomer