Mellie to have recheck
- View SourceJust wondering if anyone has any suggestions/comments as to what I might expect or questions I might want to ask regarding Mellie's one year recheck with the cardiologist in one week?
Mellie's diagnosis a year ago:
1. Obstructive cardiomyopathy without hypertrophy.
2. Dynamic right ventricular outflow tract obstruction.
3. Ventricular premature beats.
4. Episodes of crying, becoming ataxic, circuling, collapsing (subsequently diagnosed as most likely strokes)
5. Early chronic renal failure.
Thanks a bunch for any thoughts.
Carol and Mellie
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]