Re: [feline-heart] a type 3/4 heart murmur

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20 2:22 PM
      Teresa,

      What about contacting the Animal Defense League to see if they can advise
      you. I don't know much about them except that they have been known to get
      involved in "difficult" situations.

      Here's the URL to their Links page where you might find something:
      http://www.animaldefense.com/Links.html

      Melissa & Popcorn (don't give that kitty back!)