Jealous!

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2009
      Jonie, I am so jealous! I just saw your pics and the one of the brother/sister together is so precious. We have sisters Tootsie and Mellie and they haven't done that since they were about a year old. If they get within a foot of each other without one making a smart comment to the other, then I think someone is sick.
      Hope your little Taz has his murmur disappear with age. He's a cutie!

      Carol and the girls