Pictures are Here!

  • Joni
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2009
      Hi, Everybody,
      I finally had a chance to post pics of my kitties. They are in the Photos section under Joni's Cats. The first two are of my kitty Taz who has the heart murmur. He's the one who is sick too with the herpes virus. Hard to tell he's sick in these pics! I took about 10 pics, and only two came out unblurred. He moves like lightning!
      ~joni
    • m3cflvi
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2009
        Hi

        I can't see the pics.

        Were they uploaded or maybe its my web browser?

        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Joni" <joni_c@...> wrote:

        > Hi, Everybody,
        > I finally had a chance to post pics of my kitties. They are in the Photos section under Joni's Cats. The first two are of my kitty Taz who has the heart murmur. He's the one who is sick too with the herpes virus. Hard to tell he's sick in these pics! I took about 10 pics, and only two came out unblurred. He moves like lightning!
        > ~joni

      • Carol
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2009
          Here's the link to Joni's kitties pictures.

          or this one if that's too long.
          http://tinyurl.com/c5r53b

          Carol and Snowball and the gang
        • jintzr
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8, 2009
            Joni, they are absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so cute!!