OT: feline hypertension group

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      hi everyone,

      I'm on a feline hypertension (high blood pressure) group that had been quiet for a very long time, because the group owner wasn't around. I finally found her and am now a moderator there too, as well as here. Well, I know almost nothing about hypertension, and I'm learning now myself, because Snowball and Misty were both diagnosed with it now.

      We've had a couple of new members join recently and I give what help I can, but I'm not an expert by any means, so I wanted to ask if there's anyone on our group here who is more experienced with hypertension who could join over there and share your knowledge, that would be great.

      Also, tell other folks you know about the group. I really would like to see it pick up and be a good resource for people with hypertension kitties to come to for help. It's a very small group right now, and the more members we can have to join in and offer info, the better.

      Here's the address. Please pass the link along to any of your other groups (if you're list owners say it's okay) that you think may have members who might like to join.

      Thanks everyone.

      hugs,
      Carol and Snowball and the gang