Trixi nausea

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      Hi

      We decided to stop the aspirin and the plavix. The cardiologist had already
      suggested this and I`m going to start Nattokinase in the morning. I`m also
      going to stop the antibiotic unless her diarrhoea came back.

      The cardio said that as long as she has the frucimide and vetmedin, that's
      good enough for now. She loves the fortekor so is getting that and the
      atenolol and spiro are on hold. With five vomits in an hour, she really was
      struggling to breathe and that's no life.

      I`m going to see my vet tomorrow and look in the health shop for the
      slippery elm. Thankyou so much for all your suggestions. I`m just not prepared
      to ram pills down her as every time she collapses with the stress. Natto
      should take over from the plavix?

      She had a heart attack, but no clots were seen at all on the echo. The
      blood flow was also quite strong, despite the damage. Her blood pressure is
      permanently low at the moment, so that was another reason to go for just fruci
      and vetmedin.

      Oh, what a balancing act!! Wish me luck.

      Hugs

      Lyn :)